Monday, November 15, 2010

Sink So You Can See

Later I'll recount, reminisce
I promise it never meant more
No it never meant more than this.

And between us, the barrier
Of similarity and difference
Of public uproar,
Oh I see in this theater of war.

Not land, nor sea
In the air we sink,
Fall into my sea
Sink so you can see.

See how these tears freeze
Maybe I was born into this,
Why I'm not begging on my knees
Shouting, take it now, fix me please.

A state, induced by you
Estate, only leased to you.

One day you have to bring it back
Victimized in this silent attack,
Just another deed to be forgotten
So that sweet dreams may blossom.

Your garden is in full bloom
A grand medley of the most gracious colours
Sit with you in this serene room
Saying what did you do for such flowers.

Keep them docile
Feed them flesh,
Sacrifice rather than toil
Blood at master's behest.

Give them a sense of security
Feed my lambs hope,
Give them an infallible diety
Keep my lambs on a short rope.

There is no fire to lead you into
Only an acid tidal wave,
And as they molest themselves
Wth devices of subtle torment
Know that we were the warning.

Convince yourself you didn't remember
When you face judgement in the eyes of your God,
For subconcious is no excuse
When God hates us all.

Don't resist it when you float away
Drowning only hurts when you struggle,
You had to die someday
What better way.

Than with me, floating into nothingness
There was always so much doubt anyways
Now we are not even swimming.

It seems you forgot how to swim
Like you forgot how you were warned,
Attendance to more pressing matters
Such as maintaining a state of non resistance.

Wasn't our comfort your estate,
So what is your death,
are you really even dying,
Or did you grow f**king gills.

If I could hate
I would hate you and time,
A constraint that gives us order
An order that crushes hope.

If you didn't bind me to your system
Enslave me from birth,
I might have lived through this
And you might have too.

Why were you so intent
On killing yourself like this,
Why did you have to take everyone
In infinite potential, even divinity dies.

A divinity quite unlike
The one you sold us,
With scriptures promising eternal life.

Breaking.
Down.
Why did you have to test it all
Breaking.
Down.
Trust.
I know I have my shortcomings
Even if she can't see them now
I trust her but not myself
So why are you killing everyone
Breaking.
Down.
Trust.
Me.
A million f**king lies,
Told to appease
This temporary condition. A state.
Obviously your estate.

This revolution is my Bastille
My constant lapses
Masked by even more constant lies.

So give me a second before I die,
A second to tell everyone that I lied,
Admit that nothing can be perfect,
Admit that divinity is flawed.

Gaze starward and sink
Into this valley,
This great abyss
I wish you could realize, I am only this.

Nothing more than a dissapearing notion,
A nod towards the sun
That permeates my soul
And blisters my acid tongue.

You resonate within them
Like a haunted carcass,
Forget that I warned them
Dismiss my hypocricy.

Dismiss my blatant lies
And avoid the scathing truth.

We can only hide for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment